- Price: US$390.00
Comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 828x1792 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, powered by a hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic processor and comes with 3GB of RAM.
64,128 and 256 GB of inbuilt storage, dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards. The Apple iPhone XR measures 150.90 x 75.70 x 8.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams.
We deliver Worldwide via eMoolo Int. Express, DHL, USPS, Fedex and EMS.
eMoolo accepts returns/refunds registered within 7 days after your order has been completed.
- Has a 6.10-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 828x1792 pixels
- pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- powered by a hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic processor.
- It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The Apple iPhone XR runs iOS 12 and is powered by a 2942mAh non-removable battery. The Apple iPhone XR
- supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
- 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture.autofocus for rear camera.
- supports a 7 megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
- .Duo dual-SIM support (GSM and GSM) mobile.
- Accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards.
- Measures 150.90 x 75.70 x 8.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams
- Features an IP67 rating for dust and water protection.
We guarantee same-day Delivery within major Cities around Uganda via eMooloTuuka Express Delivery Logistics. International Delivery through eMoolo Int. Express Delivery is also available. Major Courier Companies such as DHL, Fedex, USPS, EMS etc are also available.
We accept the following payment methods:
In addition , we accept the following local payment methods:
- MTN Mobile Money
- Airtel Money
- Pay-n-Pickup at eShop
eMoolo accepts returns registered within 7 days after your order has been completed or delivered. Only one return/refund request is allowed per order. Below is the process for requesting for a return/refund:
- Contact your seller/ eShop and discuss the matter about your order. If you’re unable to resolve the issue, request a refund.
- Apply for a return/refund by following the below process:
(a) Submit a Refund/ Request under our Online Buyer Protection Scheme.
(i) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your registered email ID, provide all the necessary details about your dispute or return.
(ii) Fill out and submit an online refund request form which can be found under your order history. Ensure to indicate all the relevant information and reasons for your refund request.
(b) All refund requests shall be processed and concluded by eMoolo within 7 days after receiving your request.
3. Certain items may be ineligible for Return/Refund, see details here
4.Check for more details about our return policy here.